Career Network Ministry
- Information We Collect:
We may collect and store the following types of personal information when you engage with the Career Network Ministry:
- Contact information (email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Resume or CV information
- Employment history and qualifications
- Skills and preferences related to job searches
- Any additional information you choose to provide
- How We Use Your Information:
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide job search assistance and support.
- To contact you regarding job opportunities, events, and updates related to our ministry.
- To evaluate and match your qualifications with potential job opportunities.
- To improve our services and outreach.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Information Sharing:
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information with the following entities under certain circumstances:
- CNM Staff: Your information may be shared with authorized staff members who are involved in with CNM to assist you effectively.
- Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers, such as recruiters, headhunters, and HR professionals, to assist us in delivering our services. These providers are required to protect your information and are not authorized to use it for any purpose other than the services they provide on our behalf.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information in response to legal requirements, such as subpoenas or court orders, to protect our rights or to comply with legal processes.
- Data Security:
We take reasonable steps to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information. However, no data transmission over the internet or storage system is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
- Your Choices:
You have the right to:
- Review and update your personal information.
- Request the deletion of your personal information.
- Opt-out of receiving communications from us.
- Lodge a complaint with us or a relevant data protection authority if you believe your rights have been violated.