will do some good.” Pope Francis
Create your profile in our new database:
Employers: We Welcome your posting to our new FREE job postings on the CAREERministry job thread
Meeting on the First Thursday of every month @ 6:30pm at Holy Spirit Catholic Church in McDonough Hall, our state of the art meeting room is the perfect venue for our exclusive networking system, Pinpoint. If you are a job seeker, looking for a new career, or are new to the Atlanta area, and simply want to network with some of the finest people in the state, the Career Ministry is the place to do it.
CAREERministry at Holy Spirit invites companies and their assigned representatives to our meetings, where they present job opportunities, introduce the culture of those companies, and offer the most successful approach to a career within that company. We are a resource you don’t want to miss.
Networking is the Key.
CAREERministry in ATLANTA is the Place.
Here is Our Formula:
- Free Resume and Career Transition Assistance.
- Meet Potential Employers for Networking, Job Opportunities and Feedback.
- Roundtable interactive Networking.
- Hospitality and Prayerful Support.
- Dress is Business Casual.
Our attendees and volunteers offer one another prayerful support, because…
All Things are Possible Through Prayer.
- NEXT MEETING: Thursday, August 7th
Our scheduled Guest Presenters include:
- GM (General Motors)
- Georgia Department of Labor
- Consort Institute
- Stonehill Group
- Jeff Sheehan Transition Sherpa (18 Things Not To Do On LinkedIn)
Our recent guest presenters have included:
- CareerBuilder (July)
- NCR (July)
- MSI International (July)
- Avery Partners (July)
- Al Smith- Transition Sherpa (LinkedIn & Words to Work) (July)
- Yellow Pages (June)
- IBM/Silverpop (June)
- Georgia Banking Company (June)
- Sarah Crossman Sullivan of See It Fit (Reinventing oneself -inspirational talk) (June)
- Our September meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 4th.
Stay connected with CAREERministry
We have Wifi, so you may bring your computer
Please keep the unemployed and our country in your prayers in these challenging times.